A big thank you to Pradita Kapahi from The Pradita Chronicles for my very first tag. I’m just feeling excited, typing this out.
Pradita’s blogs are exceptional and I simply love her blogs. Her command over the language and her way with words flow so freely and it’s from the heart. I am amazed at her ability to do so. Please do visit her blogs at https://thepraditachronicles.com.
Now for the rules of the game –
- Name 3 things you are thankful for
- Nominate some fellow bloggers to continue the TAG
- Device a logo for your tag.
The 3 things I’m thankful for..
- My health – Health is wealth, so goes the saying and I’m a strong believer of this. If you are healthy, you can achieve anything in life. If your health fails you, your dreams, your ambitions will just remain so and will make you stressful and anxious. So health is number 1 priority.
- My present – I’m thankful for my present life. I feel, it’s a present to me from the almighty. He has placed me comfortably well, with a loving and caring family to fall back upon, wonderful kids and a bunch of good friends. 🙂
- My followers : Yes, my followers on my blogs, and the likes and comments inspire me and help me think through different aspects of life through different perspectives. I thank each and every one of you for being there to read and appreciate my work. A big hug to all of you.
I nominate the following fellow bloggers for this tag.
Sheetal, Priya Pandian, Malini, Namratha D Prabhakar, Karthik, Fortunately Human and Reena Saxena
My logo for the tag.
Thanks a lot for reading. Have a nice day 🙂